Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and for this weeks TTT here is my list of Top Four Book Turn-Offs .
#1 - Religion
Stories that are completely based on religion is not something that I enjoy.
#2 - Erotica
Not my thing. Enough said.
#3 - True Crime novels
I prefer to read fiction. Knowing that the awful things that happened in the story are true really messes with my head.
#4 The Cover
If the first impression that I get of a novel is a vulgar or disturbing I won't pick it up to begin with.
What do you think of my list? Leave me a comment below and share your link. As always, Thanks for reading.

I agree with you about religion. I don't really like books that have too much religious content.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind a tiny bit of religion just not when its the main focus.
DeleteThanks for your comment :-)
I also said religion was a toughy for me. And true crime is not my thing at all, so I don't even go near those books.
ReplyDeleteMy sister loves true crime its the only thing she reads and since I don't we never get to have book talk :(
DeleteThanks for visiting Andrea.
Me too the cover. If it is too obscene coughs erotica coughs then I really won't read it. Err. Too disturbing.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with you about erotica! It's just not for me.
ReplyDelete