I loved Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh, the first novel in the Kiya series, so because of that I was very happy to participate in the Kiya Mother of a King Cover Reveal. So without further adieu here it is.
*Blurb*
Nefertiti has forced Naomi to flee Amarna with Malachi and the three children. But even under the protection of Naomi’s family in Thebes, Nefertiti still hunts her and Tut. Nefertiti sends assassins to kill them, and while Naomi fights to protect the children, Malachi fights to keep her safe.
With three children in tow, one of which isn’t her own, she is labeled the harlot outcast wife of the pharaoh and is shunned. She isn’t safe among her own people, and flees from being stoned to death. Although her family protects her, she must find a way to survive.
While Naomi struggles to keep herself and Tut alive, old adversaries return as Smenkhkare takes advantage of Akhenaten’s ailing health. Naomi must rely on Horemheb’s promise to protect Tut’s birthright, but her feelings for Malachi could cause more problems with Horemheb than she expects.
Add both of Katie's books to Goodreads
Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh, #1 - click here
Kiya Mother of a King, #2 - click here
I really like this cover. Its simple but perfect and really sets the scene for what must be a dark and uncertain time for Naomi/Kiya. Also I love getting a better look at Kiya. She's beautiful! This books release on October 25th 2013 and I'm eager to continue Kiya's journey. What do you think?
The pre-release tour is currently running. My stop date is October 3rd I hope you can check it out. Here is a link to the schedule: http://curiosityquills.com/kiya-hope-pharaoh-blog-tour/.
Buy Book 1, Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh here: Amazon
Katie's also having a giveaway with 1 signed paperback of both Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh and Kiya Mother of a King. Just fill out the rafflecopter below for your chance to win. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About Katie Hamstead
Born and raised in Australia, Katie’s early years of day dreaming in the “bush”, and having her father tell her wild bedtime stories, inspired her passion for writing. After graduating High School, she became a foreign exchange student where she met a young man who several years later she married. Now she lives in Arizona with her husband, daughter and their dog.
She has a diploma in travel and tourism which helps inspire her writing. She is currently at school studying English and Creative Writing.
Katie loves to out sing her friends and family, play sports and be a good wife and mother. She now works as a Clerk with a lien company in Arizona to help support her family and her schooling. She loves to write, and takes the few spare moments in her day to work on her novels.
Places you can find the Katie
Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter

I wanted to say I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check my post for more info! http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-awards-nominations-and_1.html
ReplyDelete