-->

Monday, December 15, 2014

#AudiobookReview - Mitosis by Brandon Sanderson



Mitosis (Reckoners #1.5) by Brandon Sanderson
Narrated by MacLeod Andrews
Release Date: September 9th 2014
Published by Audible Studios
Unabridged Digital Download, 1hr 3mins
Goodreads
My Rating - ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Description

From "New York Times" bestselling author Brandon Sanderson's action-packed novel "Steelheart" comes "Mitosis," a short story set in the world of The Reckoners series, exclusively available in the digital format.

Steelheart may be dead, but Epics still plague Newcago and David and the Reckoners have vowed to fight back.

Catch all the action before, "Firefight" is the exciting sequel to "Steelheart" hits shelves in December 2013.


My Review

 I pleasantly discovered Mitosis available for free on audible.com. It has been ages since I had read Steelheart. I wanted to listen to this as a way of quenching my thirst for more of the Reckoners. I was not disappointed, this book was awesome!

 Brandon Sanderson's flawless writing allowed me to jump right back into the city of Newcago. Steelheart has been defeated and David is trying to convince the people living in the city that they no longer needed to live in fear. That's when Mitosis shows up. The epic wants the person responsible for Steelheart's demise.

 This novella does tell a complete story with a beginning, middle, and end. There's humor and plenty of action. No. Megan's not in it, but there is mention of her. I've always loved David and that has not changed after listening to this thrill ride.

 In conclusion, I will add that I'm happy I decided to listen to this audiobook. If you've read Steelheart and loved it, you'll love this too. I recommend.

I give this 4 out of 5 stars.


2 comments:

  1. I really want to read this series, great review! :)

    I've also tagged you to do the Bedtime Book Tag here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is reading something by Brandon Sanderson! I must join this trend ;) I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete