-->

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

#Blogmas (Day 3) Perfect Gifts For Book Lovers






Parajunkee’s View is declaring the 12 Days leading up to Christmas, Book Blogmas!
 I could not resist signing up for this one last challenge in 2014. Especially since this challenge has a fantastic premise. No matter what our religion or family traditions are, we do have one thing in common, we are all bloggers. So let’s make it our own holiday and for the next 12 days let's celebrate Blogmas =D


 Need some help selecting some creative gifts for bibliophiles besides the obvious choice of a book? Then you've come to the right place my friend =D I opted for 4 different goodies that would be great for any reader in your life.


 Ornaments - For a little bookish pizazz on your Christmas tree.



Clothes - So you can wear your favourite book quote.


Jewelry - What bookworm wouldn't love some jewelry replicated from a novel?


Bookmarks - These colourful do it yourself bookmarks would make a fantastic inexpensive gift.







2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the jumper 'I'm a fangirl and I can't be controlled' definitely what I'm asking for for christmas!
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice readiing your post

    ReplyDelete