-->

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - New-To-Me Authors In 2014




 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at   The Broke and the Bookish This weeks Topic is: New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014. Click on the covers to read my review and find out what I thought of these author's books.

1. Colleen Oakes
   

2.Hilary Thompson

3. Danielle Paige

4. Theresa Kay

5. Marie Lu

6. A G Howard

7. Tahereh Mafi

8. Wendy Higgins

9. Amy Plum

10. Kass Morgan


 What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.

15 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I read Danielle Paige and Tahereh Mafi as well! A.G. Howard is still on my need to read list! Ooh have you checked out the other Dorothy Must Die novella? It's called the Witch Must Burn! Really good!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read TWMB actually. I really enjoyed it. I didn't add it to my list because I haven't written a review for it yet. Thanks for dropping by Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous list and so many authors and books that are still lurking on my TBR pile waiting for me to read them..... I had A. G. Howard on my list too, far to rude not to after all, she's just ace!

    My TTT  - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a wondrous discovery! Pun intended ;) lol

      Delete
  3. A lot of these are on my TBR list. I did read Danielle Paige and Marie Lu (but I still need to read the Legend trilogy). Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the Legend trilogy. I'm hoping to read the Young Elites sometime soon.

      Delete
  4. Yay for AG Howard! She's on my list, too :D I have quite a few of these authors on my need to read lists, namely Marie Lu. I HAVE to read the Legend trilogy. I feel like I've overlooked so many amazing series, and I need to catch up! Great list :D

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to over look books when new ones are coming out all the time. Thanks so much for visiting Alma =D

      Delete
  5. You have a few of my favorites listed as well as a few that I've really wanted to read. You even have a couple of new -to-ME authors I need to check out! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie Lu and Tahereh Mafi are definitely authors I need to get to next year! How did you like The 100 though? I've heard amazing things about the TV show and I've seen some bits of it on Tumblr and the idea looks interesting so I was wondering how you found the book c: Great list though!

    Here's my Top Ten: https://bookrambles.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/top-ten-new-to-me-authors-i-read-in-2014/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed both the books and the TV show, which have the same premise and characters but they went in different directions. I actually like the TV show better.

      Delete
  7. There are so many on your list I want to read! After the End is one I've been dying to get my hands on and I'm not sure why I haven't yet... Same with The Legend series! I'm listening to Broken Skies now. How did you like it? Great list :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! The Legend trilogy is one of my favorites! I really enjoy Marie Lu. :D There's a couple authors on here that I still need to read. Great list!
    My TTT
    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh I really want to read Splintered soon. I have the ARC of Dorothy Must Die, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I am looking forward to reading it soon though.

    ReplyDelete