Parajunkee’s View is declaring the 12 Days leading up to Christmas, Book Blogmas!
I could not resist signing up for this one last challenge in 2014. Especially since this challenge has a fantastic premise. No matter what our religion or family traditions are, we do have one thing in common, we are all bloggers. So let’s make it our own holiday and for the next 12 days let's celebrate Blogmas =D
To start things off I will be Spreading the Love with a #Giveaway. For anyone who is interested, I have up for grabs......
One (1) Audiobook of After the Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Progue. Click on the cover, and the link will take you to my review.
This contest is for Canada and US only. To Enter just leave a comment below and include an email address so I can contact the winner. Once chosen the winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I chose a new winner. Must be 16 years or older, or have permission from a guardian. Contest ends December 26th 2014.



Yay! Thanks for the chance to win :) I love audiobooks!
ReplyDeleteI love audiobooks too! Thanks for the giveaway! jackiebriere{at}shaw[dot]ca
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for doing this with me! What a great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love audiobooks too. Thank you so much for the chance - Saraiyaproperties@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWell I've tried out only the ellen audio book and so far i liked it.
ReplyDeleteI tagged you on my Book tag :) http://burnishbooks.blogspot.com/2014/12/tis-season-book-tag.html#more
I love the idea of Blogmas - so nice and nondiscriminatory. Thanks for a great giveaway. I love audiobooks and I've been wanting to read this book for awhile. michelle_willms at yahoo dot com.
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in Blogmas:) Have Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteksarah26(at)aol(dot)com
I love audiobooks!! Thanks for the giveaway :) Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeletecourtlawrence11 at gmail dot com
Thank you for the giveaway! I love audiobooks for my commutes.
ReplyDeletetommygirl828 (at) gmail (dot) com
Thank you for the chance to win. Haven't did many audiobooks, but always open to recommends :).
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
pams00 @ aol.com
happy holidays
ReplyDeletebn100candg at hotmail dot com