-->

Friday, December 19, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - Do you review every book you read?


Book Blogger Hop

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog. Each week bloggers answer a different question.

 This week's question is:


 Do you write a review for every book you read or only review copies from publishers?

  I write reviews for every book that I read. Even novellas. Although those reviews are normally quite a bit shorter then my regular reviews. I like to share my thoughts on every book that I read. Which is the main reason why I began blogging in the first place.


2 comments:

  1. Same here, I review every book I read as it feels natural to end the book that way. I feel off when I don't write a review. I also write reviews for novella's, but those are usually shorter then my normal reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, though I don't post the reviews immediately

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/blog-tour-thunderlight-dragonian-series.html

    ReplyDelete