-->

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Top 5 Favorite's of 2014


 Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone is having a fun morning making memories =D Today I'm going to share with you my favourite books from this past year. I also wanted to share some of my reading stats.


Top Reads

Cress by Marissa Meyer
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Kiya: Rise of a New Dynasty by Katie Hamstead
Queen of Hearts: The Wonder by Colleen Oakes
Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan


Top Covers

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Earth & Sky by Meghan Crewe
Anomaly by Tonya Kuper
Sunset Rising by S. M. McEachern

New To Me Authors

Andrew Buckley - Stiltskin
Anne Brashares - The Here and Now
Meghan Crewe - Earth and Sky
Pauline Harris - Puppet
Wendy Higgins - See Me
A. G. Howard - Splintered /The Moth in the Mirror / Unhinged
Jaleigh Johnson - The
Theresa Kay -
Phiticus Lore - I Am Number Four
Elizabeth Los - Second on the Right
Marie Lu - Legend / Prodigy / Champion
Tahereh Mafi - Shatter Me / Destroy Me / Unravel Me / Fracture Me / Ignite Me
S. M. McEachern - Sunset Rising
Kass Morgan - The 100 / Day 21
Colleen Oakes - The Crown / The Wonder (Queen of Hearts Saga)
Danielle Paige - There's No Place Like Oz / Dorothy Must Die / The Witch Must Burn
Amy Plum - After the End
S. L. Speilbring - Perfection
Hilary Thompson - Justice Burial
Heather topham Wood - The Memory Witch

Number of Books Read
57
Most Books Read By One Author
 Tahereh Mafi (5)

Favourite Author
Marissa Meyer

First & Last Book Read In 2014
Kiya: Mother of a King
Hydro

Most Memorable Character
Arron Warner from the Shatter Me series

Book That Had The Biggest Surprise
Unhinged by A. G. Howard


 There it is folks. That is what I considered to be the best of my 2014 reading experience. What were your best moments? Did you read a book that stands out from the rest? Share your thoughts with me.

4 comments:

  1. pretty good selection of new books ! 2015 will be so much better
    ailyn
    http://honesty-virtue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Lots of great books on your list~ I hope to read the Splintered trilogy and the Shatter Me trilogy in the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL haven't read Cress! I'm not sure what I'm waiting for... I need to buy the hardcover version and then maybe I'll read it. I hope you've had an amazing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Cress and Ignite Me too!! Happy Holidays :D

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete