-->

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Must Reads Being Released in 2015





 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at   The Broke and the Bookish This weeks Topic is: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015. I am beyond excited for each one of these books. I can't believe Winter won't be out for a year! I'm devastated :'(


1. Fairest & Winter (#4) by Marissa Meyer - January & November
2. Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A. G. Howard - January
3. Firefight (Reckoners,#2) by Brandon Sanderson - January
4. The Fury (Queen of Hearts,#3) by Colleen Oakes - February
5. The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout - February
6. The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2) by Danielle Paige - March
7. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas - May

8. The Heir (Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass - May
9. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - September
10. Winds of Winter (Song of Ice & Fire, #6) by George R. R. Martin - When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east...


 What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.

18 comments:

  1. OOOh nice picks! Can't wait for quite a few of these as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by as always Jessica.😄

      Delete
  2. You've got a couple from my list, and I forgot about the new Cassandra Clare! Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really interested in the new Cassandra Clare book. I really enjoyed her books so far so I'd like to give this a try.

      Delete
  3. Haha I shouldn't be surprise that Fairest and Winter are at the top of your list! I need to start The Lunar Chronicles asap. Why doesn't Lady Midnight have a cover yet? I can't wait for more of the Shadowhunters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you know me so well Eileen :) I hope they come out with a cover for Lady midnight soon I can't wait to see what it looks like. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. So much yes! Ugh Winds of Winter, I need you in my life! I'm also dying for Fairest, Winter, Firefight, and ACOTAR. 2015 is going to be a great year of books!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Cassi, there are so many interesting books coming out in 2015. I can't wait to get my hands on a lot of them :)

      Delete
  5. great list, I've been meaning to start the splintered series. I can't wait for the Marissa Meyer books! I hope you get to read them all!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The splintered series is quite the imaginative read. I've really been enjoying it so far. I hope you get the chance to start it sometime soon Emily.

      Delete
  6. I am so damn excited about Winds of Winter, I hope I don't have to wait until the very end of the year. I haven't read and of the other series you've mentioned, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been waiting what feels like forever for George Martin to finally finish the winds of winter. I really am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be released in 2015. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. We have a few in common! I still need to read Cress before I can read Fairest and Winter. I just finished The Selection and I am DYING to read the rest of the series!!

    Sorry it took me so long to get here today... It's finals week.

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Tracy, I have been quite slow on the visiting and commenting these last few days. Thanks for taking the time to visit my top 10.

      Delete
  8. Great picks! I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the Lunar Chronicles series. Oh, and I would be thrilled if The Winds of Winter was released this year. I don't want to get my hopes up on that one though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm definitely getting my hopes up that the winds of winter will be released this year. If it doesn't I will be so cranky LOL

      Delete
  9. A lot of great picks! I also can't wait for The Heir and A Court of Throne and Roses. Oh, and can't forget Lady Midnight! *grabby hands*

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/december-plans.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting today Anna. I always enjoy seeing your comments :)

      Delete