-->

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Best Books I've Read In 2014





 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at   The Broke and the Bookish This weeks Topic is: Top Ten Books I Read In 2014. Click on the cover to find my thoughts on each book.


1. Cress by Marissa Meyer


2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
3. Queen of Hearts: The Wonder by Colleen Oakes
4. Kiya: Rise of a New Dynasty by Katie Hamstead


5. Sunset Rising by S. M. McEachern
6. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
7. Legend by Marie Lu


8. Splintered by A. G. Howard
9. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
10. Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan


 What do you think of my list this week. Leave me a comment and share your link so I can check out your top ten.

6 comments:

  1. OOOh nice! Dorothy Must Die was on my list too! Loved that one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Cress, Dorothy Must Die, and Heir of Fire even though they didn't make my list (it's too hard to narrow it down!) I still need to read the Heroes of Olympus and Legend but I'm glad they made your list. Great choices!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one I've read is Legend but I own a couple of the other books. I need to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Splintered and Dorothy Must Die. I still need to read Legend. A few of these I haven't heard of before but they sound really good. Great list! Here's mine

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Splintered and Heir of Fire! I need to read Cress ASAP - I was planning on leaving it until closer to Winter's release date, but I think I'll be giving in a lot sooner than I think! Oh, and I have to get my hands on Legend soon, I can't believe I haven't read that series yet! Definitely something I have to do in the New Year :) Great list, Monique!

    ReplyDelete