-->

Friday, December 12, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - How much do you read in a month?


Book Blogger Hop

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog. Each week bloggers answer a different question.

 This week's question is:


How many books do you read in a week? How many hours do you spend reading a day?


  If I'm lucky I can read 1 book a week, depending on the size of the book, and how much free time I have. I do read everyday. Whether it's just a page or a few chapters. Normally, I can consistently read 3 books a month.


11 comments:

  1. That sounds like me....one book a week or maybe it takes a few days longer.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat. A book a week if it is not a busy week and I have a average size book in my hands. Great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reading definitely fluctuates based off what's going on around me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be able to read a book in 4 days without a fail. Now though, I never seem to have time, and it can drag on for two weeks. But if the book's good, I can sometimes finsh in two days.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. reading a little everyday is a great accomplishment!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to read as much everyday as well. :)

    BookBloggerHop@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I do not have time to read in a day I almost always have time for audio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to read a little every day, but a book a week is still great!

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/top-five-friday-5-book-boyfriends.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here, I usually average about 1 book a week, unless I read novella's then maybe two. I try to get a half hour of reading in each day, but when I am busy I eat behind my computer and skip the reading during lunch break. I used to read 2-3 books a week and still feel a bit sad I don't read that many anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I'm lucky, I read one book each week. I try to read every day, but lately I have been drained after coming home. I typically would spend a large hunk of Saturday or Sunday reading, but I've had too many errands and to-dos lately to indulge.

    ReplyDelete