-->

Friday, December 5, 2014

Book Blogger Hop - What's your favourite part about reading?


Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog. Each week bloggers answer a different question.

 This week's question is:


What is your favourite part about reading a book? Figuring out the plot ahead of time, the feeling of the actual book itself, experiencing the plot unfold, getting to know the characters- or something else entirely?

  My favourite part of reading is that moment when I get completely and utterly immersed in the story. There could be a tornado raging outside my window and I would have no idea because I am so involved with what is going on in the pages of my book.


15 comments:

  1. Great answer! I love that moment! There's nothing better than finding a book that just works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by Katherine. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love you answer.

    I love it when a book keeps me away from the rest of the world.

    Thanks for coming by my blog, and have a wonderful weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typo in the first line...sorry.

      It should say: Love YOUR answer.

      Delete
    2. Sometimes I like an escape from reality. No worries about the typo, I understood what you meant =) thanks for dropping by Elizabeth!

      Delete
  3. My Favorite part is definitely connecting emotionally with characters its such a great experience!!! Thanks for stopping by the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Tori. Thanks for visiting mine =D

      Delete
  4. Haha! Yes, being immersed in a book is such an experience. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I definitely agree with you. I go totally deaf when I'm absorbed in a book. Hubby has to poke me to get my attention because I simply don't hear him when he speaks to me! Thanks for reminding me of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I enjoy that as well. However I don't like when there is too much description or not enough.

      Delete
  7. I love getting sucked into a story too, although there have been a few, I am thankful for them :)

    My Answer:
    ​Sparrow's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy getting to know the characters and seeing where the story takes them. I definitely get caught up in the moments!

    ReplyDelete