-->

Friday, August 23, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #9 - August 23rd - 29th




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



Book blogging is more than just reading. Who helped you set up or run your blog? Or did you do it all yourself?



My Answer



  I am very proud to say that I am completely self taught when it comes to blogging. I don't personally know anyone that has a blog, so when I started Mo_Books back in March I spent a lot of time researching everything I possibly could in an attempt to make my blog an appealing place to visit. I paid attention to what other bloggers posted and joined a great group on Goodreads called Blogger Lift. A few times a really wanted to pull my hair out, especially with the html/css stuff, but never once did I dream of giving up. I still learn new things everyday and I'm loving every minute of my blogging experience.





Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.



20 comments:

  1. Same as me, I don't know anyone else who blogs but wanted to try it and now I'm addicted hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty adictive, sometimes a had to tear myself away from it lol. Thanks for stopping by Samantha :)

      Delete
    2. I am addicted to my blog too.

      I can't go a day well an hour without checking. LOL!!

      Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. You did a great job on your blog. You should ask other book bloggers. Book Bloggers are the most helpful out there even if we don't know each other. It will be a time to get help and make a new blogger friend. :)

    If you need anything don't hesitate to ask anyone.

    Have a great day!!

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anything has me stumped and I don't want to loose anymore hair ;) I will keep you in mind. Thanks for the offer Elizabeth :D and for visiting me. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely...if I can help, I will.

      Elizabeth
      Silver's Reviews
      My Blog

      Delete
  3. That is so awesome! And html/css still gives me a headache! Great answer! Thanks for commenting on my blog too! New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your very welcome :) Thanks for stopping by and for the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! I didn't have any friends, that I knew of, that had a blog either. I didn't look for ways to teach my self so everything is simply easy on mines but I'm still happy with it. And yes, we learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like the satisfaction of knowing you've accomplished something great all on your own.
      Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  6. I am a new follower through bloglovin. This is a great looking blog and thank you for the visit to mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow Carol and for your compliment :-)

      Delete
  7. HTML was greek to me too, in the beginning. But now I enjoy it.
    Have a great weekend!
    Thanks for stopping by Kero's Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy tinkering around with code but I still get frustrated with it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Very pretty blog- you SHOULD be proud! Have a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susan. Your lovely comment really made my day.

      Delete
  9. I'm with you! I don't personally know any bloggers that I would've asked for help but truthfully I am stubbornly independent so I wouldn't have asked anyway. I like teaching myself things so that I don't have to depend on others. Your blog came out great.
    Check out MY HOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean Jazmen. its like when I grow something from a seed in my garden, it may take longer but it's much more fulfilling. Thanks for visiting my hop.

      Delete
  10. For having only been blogging since March, you are doing and AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :) thanks Judith *blushes*.Sometimes I can be pretty dedicated.

      Delete