-->

Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Releases - August 2013



 Here are the books that I am the most excited about being released this month. These are all books that  are continuations of series that I've already read. If I've left any good ones off this list just let me know.




A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #2) by Rachel Harris
Paperback, 320 pages
Expected release date - August 6th 2013
Pulished by Entangled Teen
Add it to Goodreads



The Rise of The Hotel Dumont (The Bane Chronicles, #5) by Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson
ebook, 40 pages
Expected release date - August 20th 2013
Published by Margaret K. McElderry Books
Add it to Goodreads



Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Paperback, 400 pages
Expected release date - August 27th 2013
Published by Entangled
Add it to Goodreads




 Crown of Midnight (Throne of Galss, #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Hardcover, 432 pages
Expected release date - August 27th 2013
Publishedby Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Add it to Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment