
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi | The Midnight Heir by Cassandra Clare & Sara Rees Brennan
Books I wish could have sequels | Books from 15/16th Century & Space | 10 things that make my life as a reader/blogger easier | Most Memorable Secondary Characters
Echo in Time by C. J. Hill | Cress by Marissa Meyer | Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi | Pawn by Aimee Carter
Quotable Thursday
“For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
How do you turn down a review request?
If you don't like a book that you said you would review, do you graciously turn it down and explain why or do you struggle through it and hopefully come up with a half decent review?
Were you a born bookworm or somebody got you into the habit of reading?
Book blogging is more than just reading. Who helped you set up or run your blog? Or did you do it all yourself?
If you don't like a book that you said you would review, do you graciously turn it down and explain why or do you struggle through it and hopefully come up with a half decent review?
Were you a born bookworm or somebody got you into the habit of reading?
Book blogging is more than just reading. Who helped you set up or run your blog? Or did you do it all yourself?
Mo_Books News
It has been a great summer and I'm really sad to see it end :( but I'm still happy to have the regularity of autumn life come back into play. As much as I love summer it can become chaotic and I never seem to know what day of the week it is lol.
I've signed up for a few new blog tours, the first being for 15 Minutes by Jill Cooper. Hosted by Shane @ itching for books, Its a thrilling, time traveling adventure and I can't wait to share my review. My tour stop date is September 19th, hope you come and check it out.
The second tour is for Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh by Katie Hamstead to help promote the second book in the series Kiya: Mother of a King. My tour stop date is October 8th.
The third tour I signed up for is the First Annual Blogger Spotlight Tour, Hosted by The Closet Library, and This Girl Reads A lot. I will share more info when I get it. Sign up here and join in the fun!
I'm happy to finally announce my tour stops date for Controlling the Dead by Annie Walls which is November 17th.










No comments:
Post a Comment