-->

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday, #9 - Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels




 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish and for this weeks TTT here is my list of Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels (they were complete stories but you just could have read more and more about these characters or set in that world)



Inside Out by Maria V Snyder

 This series only has two books and I loved them both. Like I have said before I would really like to see another book added to it.







Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

 This was a beautifully written story and I would love to revisit Laura's interpretation of Neverland again. Perhaps a story about Tiger Lily's life after Peter. 





Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman

 There were may elements to this story that I enjoyed but most of all I loved the Owen sisters crazy loving Aunt. Reading about some of their crazy adventures would be fun.





Across the Universe by Beth Revis

 This was a complete series with a great ending but I would love to read more of this fabulous story.






Harry Potter by J.K Rowling

 I Loved each and everyone of the books and wish I could continue reading more of Harry's adventures.






Origin by Jessica Khoury

 This was an intriguing stand alone story that I would really like to read more of. Pia was a fascinating young woman and it would be interesting to see what kind of adult she grows up to be.




What's your Top Ten this week? Share you link below and leave a comment :-)  As always, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. More Harry Potter would have been nice. Even just a novella or two for follow-up. Thanks for stopping by my top ten. Sorry it has taken so long to respond back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Jay :-) it has taken me a while to comment back :S. Sorry life as been hectic lately. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete