-->

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #14 - Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
Expected Release date - January 28th 2014
Published by HarperCollins
Hardcover, 400 pages
Add it to Goodreads


Description (from Goodreads)

The final installment of Veronica Rossi's Under The Never Sky Trilogy.



Why I want to read it

I loved exploring the Under the Never Sky series so far. There are many characters that I cant wait to read about again in this story and I'm hoping to see them all get some kind of happily ever after in Into the Still Blue. There was a perfect mix of dystopian, romance and adventure in this series and I hope to see it continued in the final book.

If your interested here are my reviews for Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night



What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.




7 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Under the Never Sky even though it's on my Kindle right now. But I see that you're reading Pure! Hope you're enjoying it. I sure did! I'm reading Apollyon right now and OMG it's so good! Thanks for visiting and following! I'm following back.

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm living the Covenant series so far, its definitely addictive. Thanks for stopping by my WoW and for the follow :D

      Delete
  2. Great pick! I haven't read any of the books in the series, but I heard they are really great! The cover is just beautiful and begs to be read!*New follower* thanks for stopping by my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I am so freaking excited for Into The Still Blue!!!! I have to know what happens after the way Through The Ever Night ended!

    My WoW

    -Brittani
    Hope, Faith & Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first two on my Nook from previous sales, but haven't read them yet. :( With this coming out in January, though, I think I'll hold off until the beginning of the year and read them all at once.

    Great pick!
    Erin @ YA Book Crush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah!! I still need to read this series...I can't believe they're already coming out with book 3! Great WoW pick! Thanks for visiting mine earlier!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Fiction fairy - the covers are the first thing that caught my eye when I first noticed the series. I love that they all match up so well.

    @ Brittani - I know what you mean, I love so many chacters from this story and I'm dying to find out if they get a happily ever after.

    @ Erin - I like to wait until they've all been published before I start a series sometimes. I'm so impatient and go nutty waiting for the "next" book.

    @ Wendy - When you finally get around to reading it I hope you really enjoy it.

    Everyone thanks so much for stopping by and sorry it took so long for me to comment back. Your all awesome :)

    ReplyDelete