Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.
My WoW pick this week is....
Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3)
by Marissa Meyer
Expected Release date - February 4th 2014
Published by by Feiwel and Friends
Hardcover, 560 pages
Add it to Goodreads
Rapunzel's tower is a satellite. She can't let down her hair - or her guard.
In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.
Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.
When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.
Why I want to read it
I really enjoyed reading the first two books in the series, Cinder and Scarlet. I am so anxious to read Cress, book # 3, that even though its not set to be released until February 2014 (ugh!) I wanted to share it. I love the cover! I thought that it goes perfectly with the other covers in the series and that they will make a lovely collection.
What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.

I don't read YA much, but I loved Cinder, so I will have to read this is Scarlet is good. Still have to read that one.
ReplyDeleteI Can't Wait to Read...
It is definitely a great series, I really like fairy tale re tellings. I hope you enjoy them :-) thanks for your comment.
DeleteI completely ADORED Cinder and Scarlet so Cress is on my MUST read list! Hope you get it soon!! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteMy WoW
International Giveaway for Addicted to You by Alix Wenmouth (YA Contemp)
Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for following Jade :-)
DeleteWww thanks so much Shirin, your comment really made my day :D thanks for following my blog too. I'm already a follower of yours, your blog is lovely :-)
ReplyDeleteI still need to read Cinder *hides*. I actually have the audiobook on order at the library. I've fallen so far behind on my TBR. I've heard great things and can't wait to read it. Cress' cover is absolutely amazing. Great pick!
ReplyDeleteNatflix&Books' WoW
The great thing about waiting to read an awesome series is when you finally get into them you don't have to wait for the next one to be published. Thanks for stopping by Natalie :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're not the only one waiting on this one! I LOVED CINDER and SCARLET. Cannot wait to see what happens next!
ReplyDeleteStop by my WoW
I know right! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your WoW pick.
DeleteI actually didn't enjoy Cinder (2.5 stars isn't much of like is it?) but I definitely adore the cover of CRESS! And I definitely agree with you, it goes along with the series pretty nicely. I love when series follow the same looking concept. Different but same.
ReplyDeleteUmm 'ello! I'm a new follower to this blog that you have introduced me to. ADKJFA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FOLLOW! <333 IT MEANS SO MUCH. :3 I hope I can get to know you better and maybe become friends?
I'm sorry you didn't like Cinder but thanks for stopping by and following :D I love making new friends, especially book buddies!
Delete