-->

Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Releases - September 2013



 These are the books that I am most excited about being published this






The Transfer ( Divergent,#0.1 ) by Veronica Roth
Expected Release date - September 3rd 2013
Published by Katherine Tegen Books
ebook, 50 pages
Add it to Goodreads


  I am just one among the bunch that is a fan of the Divergent series and a novella about Four is something that I would love to read. I also can't wait to see the story appear in the big screen.




All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Expected Release date - September 3rd 2013
Published by Disney Hyperion
Hardcover, 368 pages
Add it to Goodreads


   I've been hearing a bit of hype about this book for a while now. Pretty much everything I hear is good and the story sounds really good. Something involving time travel normally always grabs my attention.




Saving Raphael Santagio ( The Bane Chronicles, #6 ) by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
Expected Release date - September 17th 2013
Published by Margaret K. McElderry Books
ebook, 40 pages
Add it to Goodreads



I have been very happy with the last few Magnus Bane Chronicles I have read so far and I'm excited to read about Raphael.





Steelheart (Reckoners #1) by Brandon Sanderson
Expected Release date - September 24th 2013
Published by Delacorte
Hardcover, 400 pages
Add it to Goodreads
Check out my 4 1/2 star review



  I immensely enjoyed reading my advance copy of Steelheart from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. A thrilling action adventure that won't disappoint.





Controlling the Dead (The Famished, #2) by Annie Walls
Expected Release date - September 30th 2013
Add it to Goodreads


I have been posting about this book all year and I'm so excited to read it. I love the characters and the post apocalyptic, putrid infested world Annie created is spectacular. I'm also happy to be involved in her Controlling the Dead blog tour coming in October.



4 comments:

  1. I am actually incredibly in love with Four/Tobias, so this is the most perfect post I've ever seen. And anything to do with Cassie Clare is AMAZING!

    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like its been so long since I read something from the Divergent story and am excited to read something new from Fours POV. Thanks for checking out my new releases post Amber :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to read The Transfer, since I love Tobias in Divergent:) I was so lucky to get an ARC of All our Yesterdays, and yes it's really good!

    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover for All Our Yesterdays as well, its definitely eye catching. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment Eveline, I love getting them :D

      Delete