-->

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday,#12 - Echo in Time by C.J. Hill




 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.

My WoW pick this week is....





Echo in Time (Erasing Time,#2) by C. J. Hill
Expected release date - December 23rd 2013
Published by Katherine Tegen Books
ebook, 400 pages
 Add it to Goodreads


Description

Taylor and Joseph are part of a team sent to Traventon to destroy the QGPs and, perhaps, Reilly, on a mission that could endanger Taylor's twin and Joseph's girlfriend, Sheridan, but reunite them with Joseph's supposedly dead twin, Echo


Why I want to read it

 I love time travel stories and I absolutely loved the first book in the series. There was mystery, a strange new futuristic world and humor all wrapped up in a exciting storyline. I'm really hoping that I'm just as blown away Echo in Time as I was with Erasing Time.

Here is my review for Erasing Time - Click here


What books are you waiting on? If you have a WoW pick of your own please share the link.







10 comments:

  1. Fabulous pick! I need to start the series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni :D I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I still haven't read the first book yet, but it sounds like it's a great read. I need to start it soon!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like sci fi then you should like it, it was a great story. Thank you for your comment :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I didn't know there was going to be a sequel to Erasing Time! I have it but haven't read it yet, so now that I know there'll be a sequel, I have to get on that. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first the author had only planned for Erasing Time to be a stand alone. I'm so glad that she changed her mind. I glad you found this helpful Jessica :-) thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I'm not familiar with this series, so thanks for sharing and for visiting my page!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Stephanie and thank you for visiting my WoW pick :-)

      Delete
  5. Seems like I'll have to add book one to my TBR list!
    Thanks for checking out my blog, following back :)

    Sam @ Book Savvy
    http://abookaweekbloggers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Sam :-) I hope you love the series whenever you get around to reading it.

      Delete