-->

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday, #10 - Books from 15/16th Century & Space





 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish and for this weeks TTT it's Top Ten Favorite Books With ? Setting. So here's some of my most favorite books are set in 15/16th Century. Since that list only makes up five books I made two lists. The second is books set in space.



15/16th Century


Computer Hope Computer Hope Computer Hope Computer Hope


The Constant Princess | The White Queen | The Other Boleyn Girl | The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory


My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris


 Space Travel


Computer HopeComputer Hope

Inside Out | Outside In by Maria V. Snyder


Computer HopeComputer HopeComputer Hope

Across the Universe | A Million Suns | Shades of Earth by Beth Revis




 What's your Top Ten this week? Share you link below and leave a comment :-)  As always, thanks for reading





3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these yet, but a few are on my TBR list.

    New GFC follower

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following Jillyn :-) I'm jumping over to your site to check out our TTT now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if I have heard of Philippa Gregory, I have yet to check it out. Sounds like there is quite the following!

    ReplyDelete