-->

Friday, August 16, 2013

Book Blogger Hop,#8 - August 16th - 22nd




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



Were you a born bookworm or somebody got you into the habit of reading?



My Answer



  As long as I can remember I have always loved to read. I still have this faint memory of my mother teaching me how to read the line "zippity zip zip zap" from Johnny Lions Rubber Boots, the first book that I ever read out loud all by myself. My mom was always a huge nurturer of my large reading habit. Thanks mom ❤





Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.



9 comments:

  1. It seems like a lot of us can thank our moms for encouraging our love of reading. I'm going to make a point of thanking my own mom the next time I see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Jo :-)

      Delete
  2. Moms definitely are the ones to be thanked.

    I wasn't born a bookworm, though, but I definitely made my son one, and I AM a bookworm. I am NEVER without a book in my hand no matter where I go. :)

    Happy Hopping!!


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same with me about always having a book in hand. I keep an emergency paperback in the car and normally take my reader everywhere. Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth :D

      Delete
  3. Well, I have to thank an older cousin who was a literature teacher. My mom is not a big reader.

    New follower via GFC e Twitter.
    Here's my answer to the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and for following, I followed you back :-)

      Delete
  4. My Mom always let me buy new books from the book orders in school and as I got older she would surprise me with second hand books from people she knew. Iim positive that's why I never got bored with reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear you Mom had you loving books early. Reading is such a pleasure! My mom is not a big reader but my Dad is, although he prefers NF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is slightly ironic I suppose because my mom has never been much of a reader, she prefers movies :S I'm the odd ball in the family. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete