-->

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Monthly Wrap Up - July 2013/ News



Computer Hope




Reviews

Everything that is written in green is a link. So click on it :)


Computer HopeComputer HopeComputer Hope


After the Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pogue

Proxy by Alex London



Computer HopeComputer HopeComputer Hope

Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan

Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi



Computer Hope






Computer Hope


Resist by Sarah Crossan | A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris  |  The Eye of Minds by James Dashner




Computer Hope



   Divergent by Veronica Roth

   “You nearly died today,' he says. 'I almost         shot you. Why didn't you shoot me, Tris?'
   'I couldn't do that,' I say. 'It would have been   like shooting myself.'





Computer Hope







Miscellaneous Posts




Mo_Books News

 I have decided to drop my Weekly Wrap Up posts and start a monthly wrap up instead and I also want to introduce my new segment called Mo_Books News. This way I can keep everyone updated about everything that's happening in my blogging world. I will include an updated report each month in my Monthly Wrap Up.

 The Annie Walls blog tour for her upcoming novel Controlling the Dead, the second book in the Famished trilogy, has been postponed until October. I'm bummed about this but am happy to report that it will still happen, just not until after the September 30th release date. It will be fun supporting a Zombie book during the festivities of Halloween in October.

 I just signed up for a new blog tour for Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh by Katie Hamstead. This will be happening directly following the October 25, 2013 release date for Kiya: Mother of a King, book #2 in the series. I will be sharing more information about this as I get closer to tour dates. Here's a link to my review for Kiya: Hope of the Pharaoh -  My Review

 How's your month been? Let me know in the comments below :D As always all you fabulous people, thanks so much for reading.






1 comment:

  1. Great wrap up! Looks like you had a great reading month:) Happy August!

    My Top Ten @ Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete