-->

Thursday, July 25, 2013

What I've been up to


 You may or may not have noticed my lack of posts for the last few weeks for this I apologize. I thought I would write a short post explaining whats been happening in the exciting world of Monique.

 First off the weather has been beautiful with record breaking temperatures. So I've been enjoying it to the fullest, and getting a pretty nice tan too :D  (don't forget to wear sunscreen for your fun in the sun ☀ ).

 Then my beautiful and talented daughter ❤ just had a birthday which involved a gaggle of giggling girls taking over my house. It was great fun! After that there followed more birthdays and more parties and my sons birthday is only two weeks away. I'm going to be all parted out.

 I Also just had a new addition to the family Binx, a adorable, black and white, nine month old kitten. Below is a picture of him with my previous 1 year old doggy Milo. There are already great buddies.



 Lastly, I was recently informed by someone very close to me that she is going to be moving thousands of miles away in only a few short weeks. Since she's my rock in life I'm deeply saddened by this but at the same time I'm happy that she's doing something that will make her happy. So needless to say I've been spending as much time with her as I can before she goes. This leaves very little time for reading, reviewing and blogging.

 This is what I have been up to and I once again apologize (I'm Canadian I can't help it ;) ) and thank all of you that have read and commented on the few things I did get around to posting. You guys are the best :-) So here's to family, friends, fun in the sun and blogging! I hope to be seeing more of you soon.




4 comments:

  1. Cute dog! Thanks for following my blog, followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Goldie :-) I look forward to reading your future posts.

      Delete
  2. Aww! Such an adorable addition :) Enjoy the fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he's such a little sweet heart. Hope get to enjoy lots of summer fun too :-)

      Delete