-->

Friday, July 26, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #5 - July 26th - Aug 1st




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( you can find next weeks question here )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question


How do you organize your books to be read?


My Answer



 I don't really organize my books to read in any particular order. I do prefer reading the books that I am super interested in first, which are normally continuations of series I've been reading or something by an author that I really love.





Please feel free to share your own answers with me and as always, thanks for reading





9 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I am enjoying the answers to today's question.

    I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep my books in the order I need to read them.

    Stop by for my full, organized answer if you like. :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you stopped by. THANKS.

    And..thanks for the follow. Going to follow you on BlogLovin, GFC, and by e-mail - I might be subscribed by e-mail, though.

    Have a great day.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following Elizabeth :-) and of course for always leaving great comments

      Delete
  3. That's basically how I decide what to read next also--I choose whatever in the pile I want to read next. Enjoy the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment Susan.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Monique!

    I pretty much go by what grabs my attention at the moment, too. As you know, I'm not very organized at all. And I agree with you about reading a series; if I've already read the first book, and like it, I tend to want to continue. Of course, the problem is that sometimes we have to wait months and months (or a year!) for the next book in the series to come out....what a bummer THAT is!

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my BBH post!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting for books to be published :s Sometimes I try and wait until all of the books in a series are out before I start them.

      Delete
  5. Monique this is pretty much what I do, exception of my tour and for review books.

    Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of right now I don't have many books for review or tour dates. But I'm working on changing that, so I may need to change the way I choose my books in the future. Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete