-->

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Thoughts About Meme's




 At first I wasn't sure what to think of meme's. I found Waiting on Wednesday a great way to find out when new anticipated books were coming out and I always enjoyed finding out what everyone gets in their new books posts. But there where some that I wasn't sure about what the rules were.

 Soon I started to learn new things from these posts and decided to become involved in them. In doing so I have discovered new great blogs to follow and have gained new followers of my own, along with the mountain of book knowledge that I love hearing about. I would definitely say it was worth checking out and would encourage others to join in the fun.

 I currently am involved with 3 popular meme's which are:



 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at  The Broke and the Bookish Each week you post a new Top Ten list, you will find the schedule in the link above.  Example of my latest TTT






Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking the Spine  showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.  Example of my latest WoW






The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. Each week there will be a question and all you do is answer it and share with others. You can find the questions in the link above.
 Example of my latest Hop


I also have 3 of my own meme's and would welcome any new participants if interested. They are:



 Sunday Treasures is a post where I like to show off the new books I have obtained over the week or so.  Example of my latest ST




Quotable Thursdays  is a meme created here at Mo_Books where you pick a quote or two from a great book (be careful not to choose spoilers) and explain why you like them. Example of my latest QT




Friday Shout Out is a meme created here at Mo_Books where I like to post about some books from the past, not necessarily from the distant past but something that isn't current. A book that I feel is worth mentioning and it being rediscovered.  Example of my latest Shout Out



 Are you interested  in any meme's that I haven't mentioned above? Share your thoughts with me I love to hear them :D As always, thanks so much for reading.



2 comments:

  1. I love Top Ten Tuesday!
    I've been participating a few times altough not weekly because sometimes I'm too lazy to make a list, ehehe. But I make sure to check the linky and read other people's entries every Tuesday.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog, Monique! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya about being lazy sometimes :s I don't judge lol. Thanks so much for stopping by :-)

      Delete