-->

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - July 12th - 18th




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated  question. ( Click here to find the questions )

 2.)  Enter the link to your post in the
Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.)  Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.)  Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link



Question


How long have you been blogging?


My Answer



  I started my book blog in March 2013, so I've only been doing it for about 3 and a half months. In this time I have discovered how much I love blogging.

  Reading has been apart of my life ever since I learned how, I can still remember this first book I ever read on my own called Johnny Lions Rubber Boots :) Even though I love to read its not something that my friends and I have in common. The blogging community is one of my favorite parts about having my blog. I tremendously enjoy sharing my thoughts with others and reading what other bloggers have to say about all book related topics.

  My other favorite part about having my blog is the creative output. I love writing reviews and designing the look of my blog, I try to make it as pleasing to the eye as I can and have lots of fun doing so.



 Please feel free to share your own answers with me. Happy Hopping :-)







4 comments:

  1. Hi, Monique!

    Welcome to the blogosphere!! As you go along, you'll be learning more and growing. It's an ongoing process, which is part of the fun!

    I agree with you about sharing thoughts with other bloggers. I've met quite a few nice ones (like you!).

    I sure hope you continue to blog, participating in hops, and eventually gong book tours and giveaways. Looking forward to all that good stuff!

    Thank you SO much for dropping by and commenting on my BBH post!!

    Happy Hopping & Blogging!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogging!! It is a wonderful place to be with even more wonderful people to meet.

    I LOVE IT!!

    ENJOY!!

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, I haven't had a blog for very long either.

    My answer is here:
    http://bakeysbookblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/book-blogger-hop-12th-18th-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer!!! Glad you are enjoying it and meeting new friends. The Book Blogging Community is one of the nicest out there. :)

    ReplyDelete