-->

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Quotable Thursdays, #6 - Divergent





 Quotable Thursdays  is a meme created here at Mo_Books where you pick a quote or two from a great book ( be careful not to choose spoilers ) and explain why you like them. My pick this week is:

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth




“You nearly died today,” he says. “I  almost shot you. Why didn't you shoot me, Tris?”
“I couldn't do that,” I say. “ it would have been like shooting myself.”

- Tobias & Tris





Why I liked it

 I loved reading this series and can't wait for Allegiant to be published and part of the reason I liked them so much is because of Tris and Tobias (Four). I really liked watching their relationship grow and I thought this was a lovely scene.


If this quote sparked your interest add it to Goodreads


 Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday :-). If anyone know of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.




1 comment: