Monday, July 1, 2013
New Releases - July 2013
First things first I would like to give Canadians everywhere a shout out and say Happy Canada Day! I'm feeling very patriotic today with all of the flags flying and awesome festivities. I'm excited for the fireworks, always a favorite of mine. This is such a wonderful time when everyone it incredibly patriotic and loves to show how much we live our country. Happy birthday Canada, you rock!
So with that out of the way, Here are some of the books that are being released this month. These are all books that I am interested in reading, if I've let a good one out please share it with me.
The Arrivals by Melissa Marr
Hardcover, 288 pages
Expected release date - July 2nd 2013 by William Morrow
Add it to Goodreads
I've never read anything by Melissa Marr before but this book and its smorgasbord of time traveler has me wanting to start.
The Midnight Heir (The Bane Chronicles Part #4) by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
Expected release date - July 16th 2013
ebook, 40 pages
Add it to Goodreads
Even if I was slightly disappointed with the last 2 stories in this series I still love Magus and want to read more about him.
Review - What Really Happened in Peru | Review - The Runaway Queen
The White Princess (The Cousins' War #5) by Philippa Gregory
Expected publication: July 23rd 2013
Hardcover, 544 pages
Add it to Goodreads
If you would like to know why I want to read this Click here
Starglass (Starglass #1) by Phoebe North
Kindle Edition, 448 pages
Expected release date - July 23rd 2013
Add it to Goodreads
I thought the cover of this book looks intriguingly beautiful and the story sounds like something I would enjoy.
What do you think of the books I'm excited to be released this month? As always, thanks so much for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment