-->

Friday, July 5, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #2 - July 5th - 11th







The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated  question. ( Click here to find the question )

 2.)  Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.)  Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.)  Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link



Question


Do you like or dislike Rafflecopter and why?


My Answer


I have yet to use Rafflecopter for a giveaway of my own but I will be participating in a upcoming blog tour for Controlling the dead by Annie Walls so I will have to get acquainted with it soon.

However, I have used it to trying to win giveaways on other blogs and yes, I do like Raflecopter. I like how it counts my entrys for me and will connect me to various websites if its something I want to follow. I also feel that it is a fair way to run a contest and insures that favorites of the bunch aren't picked instead of strangers.


 Please feel free to share your own answers with me and as always, thanks for reading.






8 comments:

  1. I won't enter a contest that has it, and I never use it for giveaways.

    I only found one other person on the hop so far that doesn't like it. :)

    Too many hoops to jump through.

    Stop by the link below for my full "rant" if you like.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really heard anything bad about rafflecopter before but I am still relatively new to blogging. I'm very interested in your answer and am headed there now :-) thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try Rafflecopter for your first giveaway and see if you like it or not. It is not forced upon anybody to use it.

    New follower
    My post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That exactly what I plan to do Vonnie :) I will see if I like all aspects of rafflecopter then. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I am fine entering with rafflecopter as long as there isn't a long list of things to do. Then I pass. The only ones I've hosted on my blog were set up for me. I'll try it soon....and keep the entry things to a bare minimum :) New bloglovin and GFC follower!

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. I won't fill out the things I'm not interested in doing ie. Follow on facebook/twitter etc thanks for leaving a comment Meredith :-)

      Delete
  5. I don't use Rafflecopter on my blog anymore, but I also won't enter a giveaway where the mandatory entry is to follow and/or like. I always feel that there should be a simple entry method as a mandatory entry, and the rest (follow, like, etc.) should be optional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That I absolutely agree on Julie. I just use my own digression and follow what I want or don't participate. Thanks for stopping by my hop :-)

    ReplyDelete