The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)
This Weeks Question/ Topic
Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!
It depends on which part of my social life I want to interact with. For family, friends, gossip and local news, I am all for Facebook. I will share pictures and special moments with friends and family on fb before I would share them anywhere else. For everything that has to do with books and other forms of entertainment, I prefer Twitter. Which social networks do you like to use?

My answer is basically the same as yours. I didn't even use Twitter before my blog... Old follower :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my F&F!
Twitter is how I discovered book bloggers. Thanks for reading Tracy.
DeleteI'm a new Twitter/FB follower & existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteDiane @ Diane's Book Blog
Thanks so much for the follows Diane =D
DeleteWe have the same answer. Old follower here.
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out my FF Liezl.
DeleteI also love FB and Twitter!:)
ReplyDeleteNew follower on FB and Twitter..
Here's my FF
-Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff
I followed you back Nikita =D
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow :)
ReplyDelete