-->

Friday, August 22, 2014

Feature & Follow - What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?




  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)

This Weeks Question/ Topic



What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?




 I think that the Percy Jackson books would have made a much better television show than a movie. There were so many intricate things that happened in all of these novels and the movies were good but didn't come close to the awesomeness of the books. I would think that if this series was made into a television series there would be more time to add in some of those magical qualities that I loved as well as more character development. 

19 comments:

  1. I almost picked Percy Jackson too! I enjoyed the movies but they were definitely missing a lot of stuff from the books that a tv show could fill in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also would probably get to know the characters much better as well. Thanks for visiting Eileen!
      Happy Friday.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree! Thanks for stopping by. New bloglovin and GFC follower
    Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow Chioma =D and for commenting.
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I would love to see these as a tv show, they would be quite interesting. I am a new GFC follower :)
    Kat@The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many books in the Percy series that a show could go on for many seasons. Thank you for the follow Kat,
      Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  4. I wish I'd thought of Percy Jackson, its a great choice!
    New Follower.
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-join-hopping.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree Kirsty =)
      Thanks so much for following and commenting!

      Delete
  5. I agree, I love Percy Jackson. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by Diane.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the feature & follow Lori. I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygod yes! Percy Jackson honestly made horrible films and TV series would have done the books so much more justice! Thanks for visiting Cornerfolds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mind the movies but I think the fact that I adore Logan Lerman may had influenced me a tad lol

      Delete
  9. Hi, I'm a new Bloglovin' follower and it's my first time participating in FF. It seems a lot of people have picked Percy Jackson and I'm not surprised given how disappointing the movie was.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow Tizzy and welcome to the Feature & Follow.

      Delete
  10. I agree. They would have made a great TV show. I liked the movie, but TV would have made it better.
    New GFC follower.
    Brittney @ Reviews from a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for stopping by and following Britt =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree! The movies didn't do justice for the story and TV show could have explored the world and the characters so much deeper and better :)

    Henna @ Howling for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precisely Henna =D
      Thank you for stopping by

      Delete