Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.
My WoW pick this week is....
Earth & Sky (Earth & Sky #1)
by Megan Crewe
Expected Release: October 28th 2014
Published By: Razorbill
Hardcover, 336 pages
Description
Seventeen-year-old Skylar has been haunted for as long as she can remember by fleeting yet powerful sensations that something is horribly wrong. But despite the panic attacks tormenting her, nothing ever happens, and Sky’s beginning to think she’s crazy. Then she meets a mysterious, otherworldly boy named Win and discovers the shocking truth her premonitions have tapped into: our world no longer belongs to us. For thousands of years, Earth has been at the mercy of alien scientists who care nothing for its inhabitants and are using us as the unwitting subjects of their time-manipulating experiments. Win belongs to a rebel faction seeking to put a stop to it, and he needs Skylar’s help--but with each shift in the past, the very fabric of reality is unraveling, and soon there may be no Earth left to save.
Why I Want To Read It
First just look at the awesome cover! I freaking love it. It could be a piece of art. The choice of colours is perfect. And the story, well it sounds like its right up my sci fi alley. Secret experiments and aliens, I'm all in! What do you think of my choice?



It is a great cover! Just learned of this one and added it today! Aliens, time travel, romance, rebel aliens, PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteMy WOW
It is very new to me too Jennifer! I was instantly intrigued. Time travel is pretty much a attention grabber for me.
DeleteWait- Aliens? YES! That's all I need to know, I'm in, haha.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
Kirsty @ StudioReads
I agree Kirsty-Marie =D I can't resist them lol
DeleteJust learned of this one today but it sounds super good! And I love aliens! Great pick :)
ReplyDeleteMy WoW .
Zareena @ Books and Books
Thanks Zareena, I had a bit of insta love when I saw it on Goodreads.
DeleteI loved the Fallen World series by Megan Crewe. I'll have to add this one to my TBR as well! Great choice!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my WOW
This was the first book that I've ever noticed from this author. Its good to hear that you've enjoyed her work before. Thanks for your comment Lisa.
DeleteSounds interesting. I love time travel. On the other hand, I hope it's not too heavy on the romance side (that's how I like them...). Great choice!
ReplyDelete