It has been a long time since I posted a Sunday Treasure's. I haven't been getting a lot of new books lately. Instead I've been spending the last few months focusing on the books that I already own. However, now I'm ready for some new treasures =D. Here's what I've recently acquired. Let me know if you've read any or just your thoughts on these books in the comments below.
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Source: Purchased
Goodreads
I am a huge lover of the Lux series and I HAD to get this book the second it came out. I read it. Now I'm in denial about it being the last book in the series. I just don't want to let Daemon and Katy go. Review to come in the next few weeks.
American Girl on Saturn by Niki Godwin
Source: Gifted
Goodreads
I won this gem from Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree's blogoversary giveaway. I'm a fan of sci fi and this story sounds like something I will enjoy. Thanks again Kristalyn! ♥
Perfection by J. L. Spelbring
Source: NetGalley
For Review
Goodreads
I adore the cover and I thought the story sounded quite intriguing. I have also read a few good reviews that made me want to read it even more.
Curse Breaker: Assassins Guild by Berley Kerr
Source: Curiosity Quills Press
For Review
Goodreads
This is another book that the cover and synopsis grabbed my attention. It sounds different than anything I've ever read, and I've been wanting to try something new.
The 100 & Day 21 by Kass Morgan
Source: NetGalley
For Review
The television show based on this novel was quite good. It kept me pretty entertained. I am interested in seeing how different it is from the novel, and maybe get a sneak peek at what will happen in season 2 of the TV series.
Thanks so much for reading!!







I look forward to getting my copy of Opposition soon! I'm debating whether I should get the whole series in the hardcover editions. Such a hard decision ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is a hard decision Eileen =D. All of my copies are ebooks because my local bookstore only just started to get physical copies.
DeleteI have already read Opposition and I agree with you! I'm currently in denial, I so totally love Daemon and Katy :/ and of course, Dee! Even though the ending was awesome, I'm still sad that many lives were lost :(
ReplyDeleteI certainly produced some big feels. Did you notice the short story the author wrote on her blog about, Daemon and Katy a bit in the future?
Delete