-->

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Snark Week - Feeding Frenzy! (Worst Books I’ve Ever Read)



 Inspired by Shark Week on the Discovery Channel- Parajunkee.com will be hosting Snark Week! It will run from Aug 11 – Aug 15th and it's not too late to join the snark attack.

Today's Snark Week Book Blogger Challenge:

Feeding Frenzy! The Top Ten List of Worst Books You’ve Ever Read.

 I could only think of 7 books for this list. I'm sure that there are 3 more, but they must have been so bad that I blocked them from my memory =/. These books all got a 2 1/2 star or below rating.


  1. Ten by Gretchen McNeil  Too predictable
  2. Perception by Lee Strauss Too unrealistic
  3. Changes by Danielle Steel  Too whiny
  4. Guardian by Alex London Too boring
  5. Graceling by Kristen Cashmore  I just didn't like it
  6. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick Big let down
  7. The Fall of the Hotel Dumort by Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson I was disappointed by how uninteresting this novella was.

What made your list and what do you think of mine?

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those. Phew. Dodged bullets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those. I did read the first two I think in the series by Becca Fitzpatrick. But the one where the heroine loses her memory is the one that I was like nope this is not for me I'm done with this series. But it's been a really long time since I read those.

    My Snark Week Post
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the first book in the series Hush Hush but the books slid down hill after that, for me anyway. Thanks for dropping by Whitney =D

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but I read a book by the same author as Perception and absolutely HATED it. And a lot of it had to do with how unrealistic everything was, so I can definitely see why you wouldn't like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds to me that this is an author that I will be avoiding from now on. Thanks for letting me know =D

      Delete
  4. The only book on your list that I've read is Ten, which I liked, but I'm also biased because Gretchen McNeil is one of the first authors I ever met and I love her so I'm incapable of being unbiased. And I found it predictable... mostly because I was familiar with And Then There Was None by Agatha Christie. ;)

    I used to read a lot of Danielle Steel in my teen years, but if I read Changes I don't remember... which might say enough about her books. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read quite a few of danielle steels books that i really enjoyed. But after awhile her books got really depressing.

      Delete
  5. Of these, I've only read Graceling which I really liked! I do have Ten and Perception on my to-read, but they're not priorities. :-/

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i may be the only one that didnt like Graceling :/. Thanks for droping by

      Delete
  6. I've never read any of these books and now I'll be sure to avoid them! I love reading your Snark Week posts - so hilarious! Thanks for sharing :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that you've been enjoying them Tracy! =D
      Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete