-->

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet




 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at  The Broke and the Bookish, and this week's topic is Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

#1 Champion by Marie Lu

 I've read the first two books in this trilogy and I loved them both. I'm anxious to find out how the story ends after the plot twist that happened in the last book.

#2 Unhinged by A. G. Howard

 Splintered was a fabulous story. A new imaginative way to look at the old classic story of Alice in Wonderland. I definitely want to continue with this series.

#3 The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness

 I have been following this story ever since The Discovery of Witches was first published. It's been a long wait for all three of these books to be released. Now all I need to do is go buy it.



#4 Echo in Time by C. J. Hill

 I loved the first book in this series. Time traveling twin sisters and fantastic world building makes this a need to read book.

#5 Pawn by Aimee Carter

 Here is another one of those series that I forgot about for awhile. With Captivated coming out soon I really want to read book #1.

#6 The White Princess by Philippa Gregory

 I can't believe that I haven't bought this book yet. I am very curious about reading Elizabeth of York's story.


#7 Blackout by Dan Wells

 I almost bought this book the last time I was at the bookstore but settled on Prodigy by Marie Lu instead. Maybe next time.

#8 Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

 I have heard so many good things about this series and I would like to try it.

#9 I Am Number Four by Pitticus Lore

 I saw the movie years ago and it sparked my interest towards this series.


#10 The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson

 I would like to read more books by this author after discovering what a talented writer she is.



14 comments:

  1. I highly recommend Daughter of Smoke and Bone, it is amazing! I also need Unhinged! I currently have the library book out, but I'm not sure if I will have time to read it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens to me all the time Val. I think I get a little too greedy when it comes to checking out library books and check out more than I actually have time to read =S

      Delete
  2. I'm currently reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone and it's so good so far. I have yet to read Prodigy but I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you're enjoying the book Andie. Honestly, in don't think I've heard anyone say anything negative about this series. Thanks for visiting =D

      Delete
  3. The Book of Life is on my list, too! Love that series. Great list. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been hearing some very good reviews on it too so that's pretty exciting. I hope we love it! =) thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I really want to read Legend and Splintered. I think I have a few of these on my TBR. One of these days I'll get to them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling Jazmen. Hopefully when I'm old I still have my eyesight lol

      Delete
  5. I hope you get to read Champion soon! I loved the series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I get some extra cash I'm getting it for sure!

      Delete
  6. Oh, 1 & 2 -- I've been meaning to get onto those series. Sadly, Daughter of Smoke and Bone lost me in the middle :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Daughter of Smoke and Bone =(

      Delete
  7. Read Pawn! I couldn't put it down!
    I am number four was good, but for some reason I dropped the series...

    I didn't participate in this week's TTT but Daughter of Smoke and Bone would have been on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a couple of series I want to read on your list! I hope you get to read them soon :)

    ReplyDelete