-->

Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature & Follow - What is the biggest city you live near?



  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =) Follow me however you would like.

This Weeks Question/ Topic



What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.






  Since I've always lived in the same place, the biggest city I live by is Halifax, located in Nova Scotia. I'm very proud of where I live and our little city. Although it may be small it doesn't lack in beauty or history. There are a few landmarks created by the horrific Halifax Explosion  in 1917, and it's the final resting place for some of those poor unfortunate souls aboard the  Titanic.

One of my favourite places to visit in Halifax, besides Citadel Hill , is the Public Gardens .



20 comments:

  1. WOW that's beautiful! Yet another place to put on a list of places to visit one day! Thanks for sharing, Monique.
    I'm a new GFC and Google+ follower. Have a fantastic Friday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting and following Lexxie =D
      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love the gardens pic! That gazebo would be a wonderful place to go and read for the day!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow Chelsey. I'm hopping on over to your site right now.

      Delete
  3. It looks really beautiful!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the comment Tina, thank you =D

      Delete
  4. So many beautiful places =D thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Canada once, but I don't think we went through your town. We did stop at the West Edmonton Mall, which was pretty cool. Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrong side Tracy, I'm on the east coast =D
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. It looks such a beautiful place..This week's topic is taking me places.. :)

    New GFC follower

    Here is My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I was your 200th Follower! Yay!

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were Axie! Thanks so much darlin =D

      Delete
  8. Your place looks great, lovely photos ! ^^

    Thank you so much for stopping by ! I am now following back through Bloglovin
    Sara @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and for following Sara =D

      Delete
  9. Beautiful photos. I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. The port looks great. I'd love to discover the rest of Canada someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The photos are beautiful! :) I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! I live near Philadelphia :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, looks really lovely! I've always wanted to visit Canada and I hear there's quite same kind of climate than in Finland (at least that's all I hear about Canada during Geography classes).

    Old follower, newly following back via bloglovin :)

    Henna @ Howling for Books

    ReplyDelete