The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! The purpose of this meme is to find and gain new followers. So follow me and I will follow you =)
This Weeks Question/ Topic
Tell us about a book character you’d trade places with…via Escaping within Pages
I found this question to be quite difficult, it had me stumped for a time. A large majority of the characters I prefer reading about don't have the easiest of lives. After thinking hard about it, I decided on Tessa from the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. I tremendously enjoyed her character. She is strong willed, a caring friend and she will live forever. Furthermore, it's just complete icing on the cake to be around Will Herondale, he's my one of my favorite all time book boyfriends. Probably because he says things like this:
“For this I would have been damned forever. For this I would have given up everything.”
Seriously swoon worthy stuff!!♥


I couldn't get into this series, but I hear it still has to do with the shadowhunter world, which I love. So great pick! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteOld GFC follower, new bloglovin follower.
Brittney @Reviews from a Dreamer
I actually liked this series better than the Mortal Instruments. I feel a little sad that you didn't like it Britt =(
DeleteThanks for visiting
YES! Tessa is the best! She is strong and has a good head on her shoulders. Plus I like how she deals all of the bad stuff thrown at her. She's a classy girl.
ReplyDeleteNew GFC Follower
Kat @ Readiculous Blog
Yup, that's why I picked her.
DeleteThanks for the follow Kat =D
I love your pick! Tessa is definitely a lovable character :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen =D
DeleteWhile I didn't enjoy the series, I did like Tessa. Great pick!
ReplyDeleteHere's my F&F!
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment Tracy!
DeleteHave a great weekend.
I've seen this pick a couple of times around the blogosphere today and I completely agree! I would love to trade places with Tessa! Especially if that meant spending time with Will *dreamy sigh*
ReplyDeleteNew follower via Bloglovin'!
Here’s my FF!
Will is such an added bonus ♥
DeleteThanks for the follow Ashtyn =D
Tessa is one of my favourite characters ever! I haven't read Clockwork Princess but I can't wait to start it!
ReplyDeleteFollowed on bloglovin!
Isabel @ liberamans
You are in for a definite treat my dear =D I hope you love CP as much as I did.
DeleteThink Tessa is a great choice, but if I was her Jem would've been mine!!
ReplyDeleteNew Follower.
Kirsty @ All in One Place
http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-lets-hop.html
I liked Gem but I loved Will ♥
DeleteI've not read the Infernal Devices series yet, but I've heard so many good things about it. I'm an existing follower.
ReplyDeleteMy FF
The last book in the series is one of my all time favourite books of all time =)
DeleteOh, I love Tessa, and how she's a book lover! And so is Will! And how Tessa was in CoHF, and she's going to be in the Dark Artifice's series! Great pick! Existing GFC follower. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely some exciting news Louisa!
DeleteThanks for visiting.
I haven't read this series yet, need to check it out! Good choice! Thanks for dropping by!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Alisa, and thank you for visiting =D
DeleteThis question was really hard to answer. Phew. I was tossing between Tessa and Isabelle. But then ended up choosing Isabelle! Haha! Though, Tessa is another great character choice from the Shadowhunter Chronicles of Cassandra Clare!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and following my blog through GFC! I followed you back!
Amanda @FandomlyBookish
Isabelle is a fantastically choice, that I can totally understand.
DeleteThanks so much for following.
I have yet to read this series, I kind of want to read them, not sure yet. I am a new bloglovin follower :)
ReplyDeleteMy FF