Hey there everyone. Today I'm doing something different and posting about myself. I love posting about books but I thought it would be nice to let you know a little about the woman behind the blog.
I was born and raised in a small community about 20 minutes outside of Halifax, Nova Scotia and I love it. We are almost completely surrounded by the ocean, which means there is never a shortage of beaches in the summer, not to mention that N,S is loaded with lakes.
Its so beautiful here in the summer, my only complaint is the weather. If anyone important ever comes here it normally rains (at least it seems that way), often enough it is crappy out all day and then the sun comes out at six or seven o'clock but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
My Sign
I'm a Cancer, born on the 22nd of June. I'm not telling you what year, it makes me feel old (which I'm not). I might not read horoscopes but I do think that the description of my sign is a pretty description of myself, with a few differences. Anyone else feel he same about their sign?
I have the perfect set up in my backyard to sit out and enjoy the
good weather, spend time with the family and read. I stretch out on my comfy two person swing, I have a great view of my garden (my pride and joy) and all but two of my neighbors houses are entirely blocked by the many Polar trees that make the most wonderful sound in the wind. Where's your favorite little oasis?
Favorite books of all time
My most favorite books of all time is the Harry Potter series. I loved everything about these stories, the magic, the emotional moments, the adventure and how expertly they were written.
Favourite T.V shows
There are a number of television shows that I enjoy watching throughout the year but the one that I look forward to the most is definitely Game of Thrones. I loved the first season so much that I purchased all of the books that are currently published (there will be two more sometime in the future) and devoured them. It just finished the season last Sunday and its torture waiting a year for it to come back.
Heart attack by Demi Lovato
&
I was a fool by Tegan and Sarah
Favorite colour
You would never know it from my blog but pink is my fav :-)
My Pet Peeves
My biggest pet peeve is liars. It drives me insane when people lie, especially if it's about simple stupid little things and there was absolutely reason for a lie to be told.
Okay so hopefully you found this post interesting and I would learn to hear from my readers and learn a little something about them. As always people, thanks for reading.




No comments:
Post a Comment