-->

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Tresures, #14




 Another week in the wonderful world of books come and gone. This week I found a wonderful little treasure at my daughter's school fun day. I honestly didn't think I was going to find a book that I would be interested in at the elementary school fair but success! Here's what I found.





Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2)by Veronica Rossi 
Release date - January 8th 2013
Published  by HarperCollins
Hardcover, 352 pages
Source - Purchased
Add it to Goodreads

Description (from Goodreads)

It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both. Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder,Can their love survive through the ever night? In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.





 Since I already have Under the Never Sky in my collection of books for my Top Ten books to read this summer  list, I was excited to find the second book in the series. I have heard mostly good things about this series and am hoping to start it soon. What new treasures did you get this week? As always folks, thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment