Quotable Thursdays is a meme created here at Mo_Books where you pick a quote or two from a great book ( be careful not to choose spoilers ) and explain why you like them. My pick this week is:
Til the World Ends (The Blood of Eden, #0.5) by Julie Kagawa
Quote
“I love you, Kylie,” he murmured. “Stay with me. Till the end of the world.” - Ben
Why I love this quote
First off we have Kylie, the dedicated doctor that devoted all she had to helping patients that are dying from the Red Lung virus. Then we have Ben, the man who just wants to help his friend and return home to his family. When the two meet unexpected events occur that takes them away from Kylie's clinic and running for their lives.
The moment in the book when I read the quote above and my heart pretty much melted. I still get that awwww feeling when I think about the story. I really hope that we will eventually get to hear from Kylie and Ben in the Blood of Eden series.
You can read my review of the book here:
'Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa
If this quote grabbed your attention then add 'Til the World Ends to Goodreads

No comments:
Post a Comment