-->

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday, #3 - My Summer TBR list



  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish, and my picks for this weeks TTT are paperbacks that I have been saving to read outside ( I don't have to plug in a paperback when its batteries die ), 1 ebook and 1 book that hasn't been published yet. Here are the books, in no particular order,  that are currently at the top of my Summer to be read list.


The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Add them to Goodreads



Half-Blood ,#1








Pure, #2








Deity ,#3









Apollyon,#4









Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Add it to Goodreads
Expected publication: August 27th 2013







My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
Add it to Goodreads







Under the Never Sky By Veronica Roth
Add it to Goodreads








The Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
Add it to Goodreads








Controlling the Dead by Annie Walls
Add it to Goodreads








Red Blood Road By Moira Young
Add it to Goodreads









    So those are my choices and of course i am so excited to read all of them, all for different reasons. What do you think of my picks? I know that half of the books on my list are by Jennifer L. Armentrout but I have only recently discovered her books and have absolutely loved the ones that I've read. So I really wanted to explore her other stories. What's at the top of your TBR list this summer. As always thanks for reading.



10 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely want to read the Covenant series soon, as well! Great picks and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Erica and thx for checking out my TTT, see ya next week :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the looks of the Jennifer L. Armentrout - the covers are just pretty so I'm gonna have to look them up!
    I hope you enjoy your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The covers are so beautiful and I keep hearing that the books are really good. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Under the Never Sky and Blood Red Road are so good! I still need to read the sequels to both so probably should have added them to my summer TBR list :P I've still not read anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout to my shame! I can't wait to check out her stuff because I've heard great things :) Looks like you're in for a great summer of reading! :D enjoy, and thanks so much for stopping by my top ten :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been saving Under the Never Sky for some time now and I'm really excited to start it. You should definitely try some Jennifer L. Armentrout books, the Luxen series is sublime. Thanks for your comment :D

      Delete
  4. Great books! I need to finish the Lux series. I still have to read Opal!!

    My TTT- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Opal was awesome! You have to read it lol. Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  5. Blood Red Road is awesome!! I loved that book :) I haven't read any of the other books but they all look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty stoked to read Red Blood Road it sounds fantastic. Thanks so much for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete