Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine showcasing upcoming books that we are waiting, often impatiently, to be released.
My WoW pick this week is....
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Release date - August 27th 2013
Published by Entangled Publishing
Paperback, 400 pages
Add it to Goodreads
Description (from Goodreads)
Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.
After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.
All Katy can do is survive.
Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?
Together, they can face anything.
But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? And will they even be together?
Why I'm waiting
Okay so I am 100% dying to read this book! I'm dying to see the cover! I am all out crazy to revisit this thrilling Luxen world. I of course adore Katy and Daemon and the huge cliff hanger that Opal left us with has me needing to know what's going to happen. I'm hoping to make this book my last good read of the summer before everything gets back on track for September. Who else is going slightly crazy waiting for this book? Let me know. As always, thanks for reading.

I really need to try Obsidian again. I started reading it once, but then I put it off. I've heard so many good things about this series.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my WOW. :)
Holly @ Part of that World
Great series!
ReplyDeleteMy W.O.W- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/06/wow-6.html