-->

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up, #11



 Here is another one of my weekly wrap ups that actually is a bi-weekly wrap. I felt that I didn't have enough content to summarize last week so I just waited for today. So here it is, my wrap up for June 2nd - 14th 2013.


New Books

The Boleyn King by Lauren Andersen
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Clean Slate Complex (Daynight,#0.5) by by Megan Thomason
Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2) by Wendy Higgins


Review (click on the titles to read the posts)




 Steelheart  By Brandon Sanderson








June New Releases that I'm interested in

Proxy (Proxy #1) by Alex London -  June 18th 2013
PODs by Michelle K. Pickett - June 4th 2013
Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale (The Bane Chronicles Part #3) by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan  - June 18th 2013
Stormbringers (The Order of Darkness #2) by Philippa Gregory  - June 4th 2013

Top Ten Tuesday, #2

 Beach Reads I recommend


Waiting on Wednesday, #6



Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas








Quotable Thursdays, #2

'Til the World Ends - by Julie Kagawa


Miscellaneous  Posts

Why I Love NetGalley

All About Me


Books I've  read

Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Follow the White Rabbit by Kellie Sheridan


Currently reading

Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta


 This is what I've been doing for the past two weeks. What have you been up to? As always thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment