-->

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap up, #12



 I've had a great week with my blog. I'm slowly gaining new followers almost every day, which makes me so happy,I really enjoyed reading a lot of different blogs and interacting with my new blogger buddy's :D This week I was able to post something everyday, so for any of you that have missed something here's my wrap up for the week of June 16th - 21st 2013

New books


Sorcerers of the Nightwing (The Ravenscliff #1) by Geoffrey Huntington

Blood Red Road (Dust Lands #1) by Moira Young





Reviews




Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Follow the White Rabbit by Kellie Sheridan





Top Ten Tuesday, #3

Top Ten books on my summer to be read list


Waiting on Wednesday, #7

Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Quotable Thursdays, #3




Requiem By Lauren Oliver









Friday Shout Out, #7




the Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch









Books read


Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta

The Runaway Queen by Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson






Currently reading




After the Ending by by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pogue




 Hopefully you've enjoyed my wrap up and since today is a special day for me ( my birthday :) ) maybe you can give a girl a little comment love. Until next time and thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment