-->

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday, #4 - Best books read in 2013



 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish and my picks for this weeks TTT are the best books that I have read so far in 2013. I have placed these books in no particular order, in case your wondering.


5 stars
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯














Taking on the Dead (The Famished Trilogy, #1) by Annie Walls

A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) by Beth Revis

Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout












KIYA: Hope of the Pharaoh by Katie Hamstead

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

'Til The World Ends (Blood of Eden, #0.5) by Julie Kagawa


4 stars
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ 



Scarlet (the Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

 The Testing (Testing,#1)  by Joelle Charbonneau



 These were my favorites so far this year. What was your top book for the year? Share with me. As always thanks for reading.



8 comments:

  1. Great top ten! CP2 and eternity cure made my list too:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-teaser-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weren't they great reads :-) thx for stopping by Eveline

      Delete
  2. I plan on reading Clockwork Princess as soon as I reread Clockwork Angel and Prince!! Great list!

    My TTT- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you'll be disappointed, its a great series. Thanks for reading my TTT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read Opal on your list, but most of them are on my TBR. I'll be reading the Infernal Devices trilogy soon. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed TID, it was a great trilogy :-)

      Delete
  5. Taking on the dead looks good. It is on my to-read list. Thanks for stopping by my TT for this past week. Sorry it look so long to respond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Jay :) Taking on the Dead is a fantastic book, I loved it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete