-->

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up, #10



  I've had a great week with my blog. I've gotten some great new followers *waves* and posted something five out of seven days. So for any of you that have missed something here's my wrap up for the week of May 26th - 31st.

New Books

Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) &
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins
Clean slate complex (Daynight,#1.5) by by Megan Thomason

Reviews (click on the titles to read the posts)




Origin by Jessica Khoury








Perception by Lee Strauss









Top Ten Tuesday



Top Ten books I read in 2012





Favorite quote

“Remember, Pia,” he whispers. “Perfect is as perfect does.” - Antonio (Origin by Jessica Khoury)


Books read

Perception by Lee Strauss


Currently reading

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson


 So that was my week in the blog universe, how did your week go? And as always thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a great reading month! Happy June:)

    Here's my monthly roundup:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eveline it has been great. But this post was just for last week except for the top ten books, I read those last year :) thx for stopping by

      Delete