Quotable Thursdays is a meme created here at Mo_Books where you pick a quote or two from a great book ( be careful not to choose spoilers ) and explain why you like them. My pick this week is:
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
“ Time is priceless, but it’s Free. You can't own it, you can use it. You can spend it. But you can't keep it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”
Why I liked it
This is a quote that basically tells you to live life to the fullest and do you best to make sure that you will have no regrets. I thought it was worded beautifully and therefore made me stop and think about it. In Henry and Claire's case their time spent together is all the more precious considering they never know what time Henry has traveled to or when he's coming back.
If this quote has grabbed your interest add it to Goodreads
Thanks for stopping by my Quotable Thursday :-). If anyone knows of any great quotes please share with me and join in the fun with your own QT.


What a great quote! This is one of my favorite books ever. I'm so glad that you are bringing attention to it. I've already read this twice, but now I want to read it again.
ReplyDeleteIt was such a fabulous book and I've been wanted to re read it a few times now, if my sister would only return it to me :S
DeleteThanks for stopping by Beth