-->

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Why I love NetGalley



 I have only just recently become aware of NetGalley and all it has to offer. I stumbled upon NetGalley on Facebook and was happy to discover that it was an easy way to request books from publishers in exchange for an honest review. Its also free, which saves on my bank account and still encourages my love of reading. Reviewing the books you get approved to read is not mandatory but it will help you to get approved if you share with other people your experience with the books you read.

 The best way to get the books that you really want to read is to have a great profile so that the publishers can see what genres your interested in and if you have somewhere that you can share the information with others. I share all of my reviews on FacebookTwitterFeedburner, Goodreads and here on my blog.



 I am currently participating in two NetGalley challenges. The first being the NetGalley Wellness Challenge, the goal for this one is to improve your profile so you can get noticed quicker by the publishers and have a better chance at getting pre approved for all of specific publishers novels. Also just by participating, you'll be eligible to win one of five prizes on July 10th. The first webinar is this Thursday June 6th and the second, which I am all signed up for, is June 20th. If you would like to check out the details and join the already 1,300 signed up click here : http://netgalley.tumblr.com/wellness. You also get great badges to display on your blog.











 The second challenge is the 2013 NetGalley reading Challenge. I discovered this one when I was perusing a blog that I follow and instantly wanted to be apart of it. The goal is to read, review and share as many books from NetGalley that you can for the year. You can read other reviews from participating bloggers, leave them some comment love and possibly win some great prizes. If this is something you could be interested in Click here and join in the fun.

 NetGalley has definitely changed my reading experience for the better and I am going to be taking advantage of this opportunity for as long as I possibly can. Who else out there is a NetGalley lover?








No comments:

Post a Comment