-->

Friday, September 6, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, #11 - September 6th - 12th



The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.


Here's what you do

1.) Post on your blog answering this weeks designated question. ( click here for next weeks question )

2.) Enter the link to your post in the Linky list on the Ramblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer's blog

3.) Visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

4.) Be sure to find out next week's question when you post your link

Question



 What got you started as a blogger? Everyone has a story/reason, what's yours?



My Answer



  It all began when I joined twitter 2 years ago. I don't personally know many people that use twitter so I went looking for people to follow. One of the categories to choose from is books, and what I found there blew my mind. Book bloggers. I didn't even know that there was such a thing as book blogs. No I don't live in a cave lol but I have been a little technology impaired until a few years ago.

 After discovering some great blogs I began to learn so much book related stuff and I really enjoyed sharing my thoughts with others. So in March of this year I decided to jump in and start my own blog and that's how Mo_Books was born.





Whats your answer? Please feel free to share with me. As always, thanks for reading.



10 comments:

  1. You have a good story too, Monique.

    THANKS for stopping by my blog. Have a good day!!

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth!
      Hope your enjoying your weekend.

      Delete
  2. I also never knew there was such a big community of book bloggers and when I did discover them, I never wanted to leave again! I only got into Twitter after starting blogging and it has been great to connect to other bloggers that way! Thanks for sharing, hope you have a good weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping in and checking out my answer Juli :-)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the community! That's partly why I started blogging, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo. Everyone has been fantastic and it just makes me enjoying blogging more :D
      Thanks so much for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the Book Blogging Family! There are a few blog on this hop who started this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed the same thing Alysia. I guess this was a good year for blogging, so many great books are out right now. Thanks for your comment :-)

      Delete
  5. Sound like you are having fun with your blog and that is what it is all about! Thanks for visiting The Things You Can Read!

    Cynthia@ The Things You Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great story! Many welcomes and I hope you continue to have fun with your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete